Environmental and Social Management Policy Framework
Sustainable Development requires clear and specific guidelines and procedure to be achieved. It is a multidisciplinary field requiring adherence to rules and limits. Therefore, for any organisation to operate and comply with international best practices and local regulations of host government, it requires to be guided by sound policies that ensures that its plans, programmes and projects are carried out in sustainable manners.
Generally, any organisation that pays good premium on environmental sustainability needs to put in place an ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL RISKS/IMPACTS MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK. The policy stipulates dos, don’ts and how’s of carrying out specific actions in environmentally sustainable fashion. There is a wide range of such Frameworks specific to particular needs.
EcoPro has Environmental and Social safeguards experts that will assist your organization in formulating sound policies aimed to keep your activities and projects in line with sustainable development principles. Such Framework include (but not limited to):
- Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF)
- Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
- Resettlement Policy Framework (RPF)
- Resettlement Action Plan (RAP)
- Ecological Management Action Plan (EAP)
- Water Quality Management Plan (WQMP)
- Air Quality Management Plan (AQMP)
- Sustainable Development Goals Performance Framework
- Gender Management Framework
- Labour Management Framework