Environmental Audit (EA) entails a probe of an organisation or facility's environmental policies and practices, to measure their state of compliance with extant laws and regulations. Continual technological advancement, changes in the legal requirements, and increased global concern on environmental issues, organisations and industries need to regularly monitor their actions to ensure that they do not endanger the environment or fail to comply with applicable regulations.
Our team's EA expertise covers but not limited to the following:
- Environmental management system
- Energy use, transport and greenhouse gases
- Emissions to air
- Water use, including wastewater/effluents
- Waste management
- Pollution prevention/hazardous and potentially hazardous substances
- Major incident prevention and management
- Contaminated land/soil and groundwater pollution prevention
- Land use and biodiversity.
We have top quality equipment, including automated systems for monitoring environmental components (water, air, soil) quality to support EA activities for our clients.